Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Lake Worth's John Jordan is "Done with the Dolphins"

Comment Up

Our friend and my hero, John Jordan, a World War II veteran, was featured in the Palm Beach Post today--front page!

Love and respect of America is supreme. In an interview with Kevin D. Thompson, John is disgusted with what some NFL players are pulling and their disrespect towards our flag and our country. We agree with John, wholeheartedly. Free speech is one thing--there's a time and a place for everything. But insolence and showing contempt towards our country is another.

 Click here... and see the video.

As Lt. Col (Ret) Allen West said, "Here’s what I’d like to have: a simple discussion with these players who are taking this action over social justice, equal rights, and equal opportunity. I’d like to know what specific policy they believe the United States of America promotes to hinder these ideals. As a matter of fact, I’d like these football players to explain what social justice, equal rights and equal opportunity mean."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The absolute ignorance displayed by these highly paid ball throwers is on display for everyone to see. And there are a hell of a lot more Americans against this disrespectful nonsense than for it. It's too late for apologies. Their reputations and careers are over.
Thank you John for your wisdom.

Anonymous said...

I agree with John.

Anonymous said...

I agree with John some, but not wholeheartedly, our country has gone to hell, there is no law and order anymore, it is crazy and so many of us have lost complete respect for our government and law enforcement because they do not uphold our laws. How can you respect the police or our government anymore? I see their side too, they are taking a stand. All lives matter and we need to stop all this discrimination and killing of both cops and blacks. I see both sides of it as I am a person who can relate to the problems in society today, it is sad to say, but I have lost faith in my government and law enforcement today locally, statewide, and nationally. I pray that things change and ask God to restore my faith, but I am just so tired of seeing so much lawlessness and our government and police not enforcing anything anymore. The illegals, the abuse of freebees from both the rich and the poor, and the lack of our police or government enforcing laws, it all has me crazy and therefore have lost respect for our government and law enforcement. Sorry to say, but I see both sides.

Anonymous said...

A guy that is a multi millionaire by the grace of God and the fact that he is lucky enough to live in the United States of America needs to get up off of his ass and show some respect when the eyes of that nation are on him. I don't care what he does in private.

Anonymous said...

While no one disputes their right to disrespect the flag and anthem, the difference is what consequences they suffer for their actions now versus 10-20 years ago. Had Kapper-shithead-nik done this and been immediately removed from the roster, I seriously doubt you'd see the lemmings following suit.