Thursday, September 15, 2016

Gays and Guns


Read about the Pink Pistols.

"Membership in Florida is still small, since most of the groups started over the last few months. Pink Pistols of Ft. Lauderdale has 30 members locally, but the national membership has soared over 7,000 -- an uptick of 66 percent since the Pulse shooting."

Ever since the Pulse nightclub shooting, Gays are taking more action for their personal safety as are many Americans, including myself.  It's not safe in America today and we need to Make America Safe again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not think gums are the solution, I am afraid many just want to increase gun sales, so you are buying into big business and repubs and the NRA when you stoop to that level. I do agree that this country has no law and order and we cannot count on our police and government to provide or enforce it as they are not. I choose prayers over guns. I do not think guns are ever the solution. So sad how low our country has gone. We all need to pray more, pray for peace, more prayer, and unity.