Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A Never Trump advocate has changed his mind

I never thought I would see the day when Erick Erickson changed his mind on Trump but it's not the endorsement I would have liked to have read...but I'll take it.

Reconsidering My Opposition to Trump

By Erick Erickson | Tuesday, September 20, 2016
The polling has drawn ever closer. More and more people wonder if those of us who are NeverTrump should finally yield knowing that we can beat Hillary Clinton. I am in an odd position. I am mindful that should Trump win, the Republican establishment will blame people like me for giving rise to Trump. Likewise, I know if Trump loses, the Republican establishment will blame people like me for giving rise to Trump and Trump supporters will blame people like me for his loss. I suppose I should say not that I'm in an odd position, but that I am in a no-win position.With Donald Trump's rise in the polls and the increasingly competitive nature of the race, it is time to reconsider my opposition to Trump. After all, I view Hillary Clinton's candidacy as anti-American.

Read more....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is good and only a drop in the "basket" her comment after the terrorist attack in NY and NJ was null and void. Obama gave the same as it always does in his preacher speak. And what he said at the UN was insulting to all Americans.

Anonymous said...

I think I agree, I am voting for Trump too, I am NPA, never one or the other, but mostly democrat, but if the Bush's are voting for Hillary then I would not vote for her, they are all in bed, Trump would not be with them. I don't like any of them, but who can you vote for the less of two evils? Trump keeps looking better.

Anonymous said...

Former President Bush (41) just revealed he's voting for Clinton... Ain't that interesting, wonder what baby Bush and Jeb are going to do.

You know you've got to wonder when an former Director of the CIA, former Ambassador, the oldest former President, and life long republican bails on his parties candidate and votes for a democrat.

Lynn Anderson said...

With our former president, blood is thicker than common sense. So, I don't have to wonder about it. This is all politics and there are plenty of Democrats bailing on Hillary. I even changed my party registration.

Anonymous said...

Dems showing their desperation when it matters so much how one guy is voting.