Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Restrictions on I-95 at 10th Avenue North postponed

Please be advised that the I-95 southbound diversion scheduled at 10th Avenue North for this Wednesday night, Aug. 24 and Thursday night, Aug. 25 (please see below) has been postponed and will not occur as planned.

This activity is weather-dependent and will be rescheduled based on developments with Tropical Storm activity.

New dates will be announced in this Friday’s press release.

10th Avenue North
Restrictions: I-95 southbound diversion: I-95 southbound traffic will be diverted at 10th Avenue North to allow for bridge beam setting over I-95, nightly, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Wednesday night, Aug. 24 and Thursday night, Aug. 25. FHP will divert I-95 southbound traffic to the southbound exit ramp at 10th Avenue North. Motorists will then be routed back to I-95 southbound via the southbound I-95 entrance ramp from 10th Avenue North. Advanced Notice: I-95 northbound traffic will be diverted at 10th Avenue North to allow for bridge beam setting over I-95, nightly, 11 p.m. until 5 a.m., Sunday night, Aug. 28 and Monday night, Aug. 29. FHP will divert I-95 northbound traffic to the northbound exit ramp at 10th Avenue North. Motorists will then be routed back to I-95 northbound via the northbound I-95 entrance ramp from 10th Avenue North.

No comments: